" I nominate Zoe because she has such a great work ethic and is so driven, managing to juggle several projects concurrently with such panache. Always supportive and a pleasure to work with, Zoe's writing is hilariously entertaining. I love the way it leaves a smile on my face. "
- Emma Tamaoki
// Q+A //
1. What is your favourite word in the English language?
2. Where do you source your inspiration?
The landscape. The weather. The food. The friends and the family. NOT the cockroaches.
3. Do you feel writing reflects your culture?
Yes. It is almost too Australian sometimes, cobba.
4. If you could speak cat, what would you ask Meowbert?
Would he prefer something else for dinner?
5. Describe your life in five words.
Wonderful, abundant, joyful, delightful, fun.
6. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
I love Sydney...but some time in NY, France, Greece and Bali each year would be sensational.
7. What is your life philosophy?
What you think about, you bring about.
8. What is your favourite dish?
Hot chips ( with bbq sauce) or ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter. (OBVIOUSLY)
9. What have you been obsessing over lately?
Frank Ocean. (And peanut butter thickshakes)
10. How can we make more art + less war?
Be kinder to one another. Look at the sky more. Enjoy better music. Eat great food and meet excellent people.
(photo credit: Sunday Style)
Thank you Zoe it has been a pleasure x